Walk Detail - Marina View
[Find Planned Walks on this Route ]
This is a Medium walk in St Neots that is 0.3 miles long and lasts for approximately 20 minutes
| Details ||There are no details available |
1. Starting from the metal gate next to the Cafe, take the path away from the car park and around the edge of the cafe, heading left and around edge of the car park and then take the path as it goes right heading under the bridge.
2. As you go under the bridge take the path left going into the other side of the Riverside park and follow the tarmac path as it runs alongside the river.
3. This path then turns into a grass path and follow it to the far end of the path and then turn left walking along the far side of the hedge until you reach the road
4. Turn left and walk alongside the road on the grass
5. When you get to the ‘secret garden’ wooden fence entrance either go through the garden and take a circular path around the garden to exit from the same gate or head straight back under the bridge
6. Take the path left towards the river and walk over the 2 bridges that follow the river
7. Cross the wooden bridge heading towards the large bridge that leads to Eynesbury but instead of crossing the big bridge take the path right again walking alongside the river, the road bends right and follow this past the skate park and the children’s play area.
8. Take the path on your right alongside the play area and head back to the car park.
| Map: |